Talent of Tomorrow
The Talent of Tomorrow Awards have been established by Frontier Magazine and Ethos Farm to recognise the achievements of colleagues from Global Travel Retail who represent our talent pipeline and the next generation of influencers in our industry.
The Talent of Tomorrow Awards will recognise our rising stars: colleagues who are able to demonstrate that they share the following qualities:
1. They already represent a role model in their business or sector
2. They strive to achieve success for their team and their organisation
3. They create a positive environment and inspire others to give their best
4. They innovate and push the boundaries to challenge traditional ways of working
- We will accept nominations from any individual who is under 35 on the 3rd October 2018 and has a minimum of two years’ experience in Global Travel Retail
- Total submissions should be no more than 1000 words. Candidates may include testimonials, references and press coverage to support their submission if it forms part of the 1000-word count.
- Candidates may self-nominate or be nominated by their manager.
- Each nomination will be judged by members of the Frontier Awards team in conjunction with our partners, Ethos Farm.
- The final winners will be announced at the prestigious Frontier Awards in Cannes. All winners will be invited to attend the evening ceremony as guests of Ethos Farm Limited.
- The submission should use the following form closing date Friday 8th June.